cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo that i dowloaded shuted down and they ask me to report an error code. Thus, how can i get help

cismail
1-Newbie

Creo that i dowloaded shuted down and they ask me to report an error code. Thus, how can i get help

Creo that i dowloaded shuted down and they ask me to report an error code. Thus, how can i get help.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Cheikhna,

If you have maintenance, you can open a TS case here.

If not, please provide some detailed information as to what you did and what kind of error you ran into.

Thanks,

Amit

Hello Amit!

For instance , i dowloaded the program and i finished all the process . After i got the Creo Parametric on my desktop, i wanted to use it but each time i went in the page told me :"Creo parametric is shutting down because it couldn't run the quality agent, which is required in this edition, report error 0*06000003.

Thank You.

Please check out this thread for a solution to your issue: Creo 2.0 M200 Quality Agent Error

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags