cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Excel Import Wf 4.0 - SUMMARY 1 (what worked).

wfalco
15-Moonstone

Excel Import Wf 4.0 - SUMMARY 1 (what worked).

All, From a co-worker (Sue):The answer is the file needs to be converted in Excel. Go to the "office button"and select convert. This saves the file in the most up-to-date state.See attached. I am sure there is a more high level cure for this. In the meantime, we can keep rolling. Thanks to those who assisted with this.They got the thought process going. I have a feeling there will be a summary 2. Wayne
1 REPLY 1
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:wfalco)

In Reply to Wayne Falco:

It turns out that it works, then it does not work. I am not sure why?

Someone post something about the OLE server. I don't have access to that email right now. Can you please email me with more information on this?

All, From a co-worker (Sue):The answer is the file needs to be converted in Excel. Go to the "office button"and select convert. This saves the file in the most up-to-date state.See attached. I am sure there is a more high level cure for this. In the meantime, we can keep rolling. Thanks to those who assisted with this.They got the thought process going. I have a feeling there will be a summary 2. Wayne

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags