cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How to set pre-defined browser tabs in Creo 2.0

tleati
10-Marble

How to set pre-defined browser tabs in Creo 2.0

Hallo,

I am using Creo Parametric 2.0 integrated with Windchill, is it possible to set specific tabs to load automatically at the start-up of the program?

In my case, for example, one tab for the workspace, one for the common space, and one last for the 3D model space.

Just like the following screenshot:

browser_tabs.png

thanks

8 REPLIES 8
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:tleati)

You can add one page (on one tab), but as far as I know that is it. Use the config.pro option "web_browser_homepage".

We have ours set to go to the user's homepage: web_browser_homepage http://<server name>/Windchill/app/#ptc1/homepage

There are a few other config.pro options to control the other tabs:

enable_3dmodelspace_browser_tab yes/no

enable_partcommunity_tab yes/no

enable_resource_browser_tab yes/no

tleati
10-Marble
(To:TomU)

thanks.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:tleati)

Tommaso,

Does the information from Tom answer your question?

you are an administrator? how can administrators be recognized?

Good day Tommaso,

Mahesh is a PTC employee and within PTC Community, he confirms solutions and contributes to discussions.

To answer your question about recognition: please "Like," mark "Correct" or "Helpful" answers / comments he provides.

Please let me know if I can be of more assistance.

Best,

Toby

tleati
10-Marble
(To:Tmetcalf)

Hallo,

I marked the topic as "assumed answered", I cannot mark that reply as correct just because I do not have other replies and I can't be sure it is the correct one.

I see, in my interface, only the buttons "like", "correct answer", and "reply", but I don't see any "helpful" button.

Thanks

Good day Tommaso,

My apologies, I have given you some misinformation: the ability to mark items has Helpful has been tied to "Structured Outcomes". To avoid confusion over these controls we had turned them off to standard members, however I am still able to see them as a site admin. As stated above "Liking" a reply is a best practice, please utilize this option.

Best,

Toby

tleati
10-Marble
(To:Tmetcalf)

Yes in fact I was replying you that in "actions" menu I have only "mark as inappropriate".

Ok, so thank you for the information.

Greetings

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags