cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Pro/Engineer Books

ptc-2111525
1-Newbie

Pro/Engineer Books

Hello, this is my first post. Im just wondering what are the best up to date books available just now for learning wildfire 4? Any suggestions? Thanks
7 REPLIES 7

Books by Gary Lamit are excellent.
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:vpinto)

Toogood/Zecher has a decent set that come with CD's to work along with the book. Haven't tried the cd's yet, we just bought the books for reference.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
pjg
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:CBenner)

You can try the books from CADquest - they are quit good
MattGray
1-Newbie
(To:pjg)

CADCIM Technologies has a Pro/E book as well. It has the most info I have seen in a publication yet, and for being in a tutorial driven format, it isn't too bad. What we really need is for PTC to publish a very good Command Reference Manual. One the has all of their functions listed, along with a full description of each option. Dassault used to have one for CATIA v4 when I was using it years ago, and I have always wanted one as comprehensive for Pro/E.

please send me pro-e book

PTC used to have a command reference up to 18 or 2000i, but then so did Excel and Word. Turns out, most people don't like to read manuals, so they stopped publishing them. Also, it eats into selling training.

Does PTC have a similar document for Creo 3.0?

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags