cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

positioning of a circle

Not applicable

positioning of a circle

an Italian PE user has submitted the following problem description: > how do you correctly position a circle within a rectangle? > Copilot 2D was very helpful; unfortunately it only shows mm and not divisors. It should be possible to move the circle afterwards but I don't > succeed in writing the new coordinates. Is it possible? If not, I'm forced to move it manually and this will not be precise enough. Who can answer that?
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
(To:)

I would create construction geometry to define the correct location of the desired center of the circle, then use the modify 2D - Move command. Select the Two Points option, and use your catch settings to select the center of the circle to be moved, (the from point) then use the intersection of the two construction lines as the second point. (the to point)
Not applicable
(To:)

Thanks Mike! This is now also available in italian translation under the thread ""posizionamento assoluto""
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags