cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

????

ptc-1004106
1-Newbie

????

我是å�šæœºæ¢°è®¾è®¡çš„,一个工程图中往往包括å‡ç™¾ç”šè‡³ä¸Šå�ƒä¸ªé›¶ä»¶çš„工程图,4.0的工程图å�ªæœ‰ä¸�到4M大å°�,而5.0的工程图å�´æœ‰100M,打开和ä¿�å­˜è¦�å‡åˆ†é’Ÿï¼Œ4.0å�ªè¦�3秒就æ�žå®šï¼ŒPROE 5.0 F000的工程图怎么越æ�¥è¶Šå·®äº†,ä¸�知哪ä½�高手知é�“原å›ï¼Ÿ
3 REPLIES 3
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-1004106)

For any interested... here is how Bing translated this message: I'm in a mechanical design, engineering drawings often include hundreds or even thousands of parts of engineering drawings, 4.0 works less than 4 m size, and 5.0 of engineering drawings have 100 m, open and save to a few minutes and 4.0 as long as 3 seconds there, PROE 5.0 F000 engineering drawing how worse, I do not know which expert to know why? Probably not accurate, but maybe someone can make some sense of it?
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

Chris Benner, It's correct of your translation. I think your chinese is very nice! I wish you visit beautiful China very often!
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:jeffzou)

Sorry Jeff, I just used an online translator. i don't speak a word of Chinese. but thank you anyway.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags