cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

virtual-holographic computing

gvora
6-Contributor

virtual-holographic computing

Hello Everybody,

I just want to tell everybody who uses PTC product and request the managment team to wake up.

Look what Solid Works does with other company for "VIRTUAL-HOLOGRAPHIC COMPUTING.

Solid works has a partnership with zSpace. This software will be a great deal in every field.

This will bring PTC sale so down. I think and I am of the opinion that PTC management team

forgets the bureaucracy and it is high time to think of company growth and the inovation.

Thanks.

Gautam Vora.

3 REPLIES 3
gvora
6-Contributor
(To:gvora)

This note is for Dan Marotta, I request you to look Zspace Virtual-Holographic Computing.

I know that I can only request you since you always take only PTC management side even though

it is for the best or worst interest of PTC. I am requesting you since you are community manager.

I hope you at least be honest with me and the whole community and tell you frank opinion

after looking.

Thanks.

Gautam Vora.

Hello Everybody,

I am sorry that I forgot to show the hyperlink. Below is the hyperlink.

http://in.reuters.com/video/2013/02/08/california-start-up-brings-deft-touch-to?videoId=241015542&videoChannel=105

Hello Gautam,

Thank you for reaching out.

I can only bring topics to product management attention. I have no influence over PTC product road maps. I will forward this to our team that analyzes the competitive landscape and let them determine course of action.

The zSpace technology looks powerful. However, I am not an engineer nor a designer so I'm afraid my opinion holds little-to-no-weight.

I liked to think that I am unbiased. The only side I take is constructive conversation and moving discussions forward to better PTC Community (PTC, it's customers, my colleagues) as a whole.

Warmest regards,

Dan

gvora
6-Contributor
(To:DanMarotta)

Gentleman,

I thank you for your reply. Would you please take this video and show it Jim Happleman?

I hope you do not mind doing so. If you are not allowed to see him personally, schedule

an appointment with his secretary and give the video to him or her.

Please do a favour to everybody by posting the feedback of Product Development Deparment & Jim Happleman.

Thanks.

Gautam Vora.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags