cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Can I take screenshots by WebLink?

wshih
6-Contributor

Can I take screenshots by WebLink?

Hi All:

I have custom program by WebLink.

part of steps, user need to take a Creo screenshot.

This idea guide user modeling and configuring.

Then take screenshot, upload and log it.

Thanks for every idea.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
YaroslavSin
17-Peridot
(To:wshih)

Hi,

If you need screenshot with model or drawing (working area) - take a look to export to images functionality.

If you need an image a whole Creo with UI, I think, in this case need to use external software and call this by macro.

https://superuser.com/questions/75614/take-a-screen-shot-from-command-line-in-windows

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
YaroslavSin
17-Peridot
(To:wshih)

Hi,

If you need screenshot with model or drawing (working area) - take a look to export to images functionality.

If you need an image a whole Creo with UI, I think, in this case need to use external software and call this by macro.

https://superuser.com/questions/75614/take-a-screen-shot-from-command-line-in-windows

wshih
6-Contributor
(To:YaroslavSin)

Hi ysinitsyn:

Thank you for your help.

Yes, I want screenshot with model.

I found a function pfcWindow::ExportRasterImage, is right?

If yes, did you have any idea about pfcRasterImageExportInstruction.

I am not sure how to use it. Did you have any example? 

Thank you, again.

Hmm - that function is very vague in the Creo 4 UG for Weblink...

It appears to only export one (1) format...  the Parametric raster output file... which I have no idea what format that is.

I guess you will have to try it and see how it works.

Dave

wshih
6-Contributor
(To:YaroslavSin)

I can take screenshot now.

Thank you everyone  🙂

You could use the CREOSON interface : export_image command to easily write and image of the active Creo session.

This *may* be able to be called from a WebLink page... or you could load a special page for this operation from the CREOSON server.

Only as a suggestion.  I believe there is an example of this in the Playground within the CREOSON distribution.

Dave

Top Tags