cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Drawing table name using protoolkit

Ketan_Lalcheta
19-Tanzanite

Drawing table name using protoolkit

Hello,

I would like to find out name of the table into the creo drawing file using Protoolkit.

I tried to find out but could not succeed.

Requirement of table name set:

• I would like to generate BOM table and do Ballooning using toolkit.
  • If I am supposed to do BOM and Balloon simultaneously in one run of application, I can use ID of drawing table (BOM) created by my application for Ballooning.
  • But what will happen is BOM is generated by application and after few days, User may use application to do ballooning using same BOM table
  • In this scenario, I will not be having handler of the created table and hence name (or some specific unique identifier to choose BOM table created by application) is required to do Ballooning.

Feel free to write in case more explanation is required on why I need to set the name of the table.

Any help on this is appreciable!

Thanks and Regards

Ketan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags