cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Pro/Creo Toolkit support in post Creo 2.0 releases

ptc-2072005
1-Newbie

Pro/Creo Toolkit support in post Creo 2.0 releases

Hi,

I have developed a plugin application using Pro/Creo Toolkit i.e. PTC's application programmer’s interface (API) for Pro/E/Creo. Since recent Creo 2.0 releases the updated object toolkit interface for application programmers, the obvious doubt arises about the PTC's plan of continuing support to Pro/Creo toolkit APIs.Of course PTC recommended strongly to use object toolkit APIs for further development, but from maintenance point of view, I have the below mentioned queries:

1. Is there any immediate plan from PTC to discontinue the support of Pro/Creo toolkit from post Creo 2.0 releases?
  2. Will the toolkit support be available in the Creo 3.0 release?

Thanking you in advance for your valuable responses.

Regards,

Pranab Chakravarty

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags