cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Pushbutton name & menubarmenuname reamins same while register multiple application

VA_3544793
12-Amethyst

Pushbutton name & menubarmenuname reamins same while register multiple application

Hi All,

When I register 3 different creo toolkit application all together, manubar and pushbutton name appear same for all, (same as per 1st registered application)

But when I register each application per each new session, manubar and pushbutton name its correct. Problem starts, when I register 2nd application in same session. Please let me know, how to resolve. Thanks in advance

Capture.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

Just a quick guess (since you did not explain how your message text files are named/referenced/located, and the message tokens within):
Looks like message files/tokens are equally named in the 3 different TOOLKIT applications and each asks Creo to look in a message file for the same message token M - and Creo caches/reused already read message tokens (over a Creo session).

Menu and message tokens should be unique (in a Creo session).

Hi @VA_3544793,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation. 

Thanks,
Anurag 

Announcements

Top Tags