cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

.asm file randomly being created in public documents folder

gparminter
1-Newbie

.asm file randomly being created in public documents folder

I've finially given up on trying to figure this out on my own.

I'm running Creo 2.0 M070 and Windchill 10.1

I'm working on a fairly major automation project, creating models and drawings through a wizard (3rd party software Control's Pro Studio) automatically the models and drawings are going direct into my windchill work space, this is working almost perfectly. Except randomly I will get a .asm file saved in my public documents folder I thought it was coming from the config.pro file though its to random for that to make sense and its to random to be from my automation wizard.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before and could you find what caused it? having that .asm in my public folder is causing me grief on the automation side and I would really like to just have all my files into the windchill workspace.

hope thats clear enough

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags