cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

pfcSelectionExamples.html (weblink / javascript) not working for me

AH_10565398
8-Gravel

pfcSelectionExamples.html (weblink / javascript) not working for me

When I run the weblink example, pfcSelectionExamples.html, it works mostly fine, but the model name always comes up as undefined.  Not matter what I do with my own code that I've made, I can't seem to get it working either.

Does anyone else have this issue?  Is it because my files are from windchill, and not stored locally?

AH_10565398_0-1721161597442.png

I know this is the third weblink post I've made lately, but information on the topic is sparse to say the least, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

This is creo 9.0.3.0

9 REPLIES 9
Trebla
15-Moonstone
(To:AH_10565398)

Hi AH,

Creo8, when I run the pfcSelectionExamples.html, I get a screen like that;

creo8.png

Same, but what if you run it as an edge with like two selections or something? 

Trebla
15-Moonstone

The first window "Prompting for Selection" is not working for me, but the second window "Programmatic selection" works fine:

creo8.png

Oh that's weird!  You selected a feature type as like edge or soemthing in the first window?

Trebla
15-Moonstone

yes, edges, but the browser window hangs up:

creo8.png

OH weird!  You're not getting the little selection button with ok or cancel on it?  I've had it either crash on me before, or just stop, but I haven't had the window lockup.

I assume web_enable_javascript is set to "on" in your config editor.

AH_10565398_0-1721338307016.png

Trebla
15-Moonstone

creo8.png

creo8, no selection window in my computer, sometimes an error message:

creo8.png

Hello @AH_10565398

It looks like you have some responses from some community members. If any of these replies helped you solve your question please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. 

Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please let the Community know so other community members can continue to help you.

Thanks,
Vivek N.
Community Moderation Team.

Thanks!  It's not resolved.  I am still having the above issue.

Top Tags