Is it possible to create geometric tolerance related to a spitted datum feature that was build out of two surfaces 2xA or A & B?
The tolerance zone should be created as common zone (CZ behind the tolerance value)
If you add the geometric tolerance to one surface, you can then select the geometric tolerance box, right click and edit the attachment to add another leader in the drawing. With regards to the CZ, this is done by adding additional text as a suffix with a space then CZ
In addition to Terry's correct response, I'd like to add some help for people that would like to do vertical common zones:
1. select "Normal Leader" for your first attachment when editing the properties of your geometric tolerance.
2. select "Attachment" in the Annotate tab. Add a reference, and follow the instructions in the message log. The second attachment will automatically be attached the same way with multiple other lines to manipulate.
3. to reorient the geometric tolerance, select it then select "Text Style" and edit the angle to 90 or 270 degrees.
4. right-click the geometric tolerance then toggle the leader type so that it is not directly attached to its own witness line.
5. Adjust things to look nice.
I hope that helps some people as it took me almost forever to figure out and is still difficult to manipulate.
Also in addition to Terry's and Christoph response, it works.
But i am not able to "add leader" to the second dimension line, the "add leader" wants to have a surface or a geometry from the model, i can't catch the second dimension line
Also a call from myside....i am not able to "insert jog" in 3D (this is only available in 2D)