cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

How to save shortcut and environment setting and import on another system

KulbirSandhu
8-Gravel

How to save shortcut and environment setting and import on another system

customization.JPG

Hello Everyone,

I have defined some of shortcuts in Creo Direct, and would like to save all my customization applied to software and reuse on another system. How that can be?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There is a user specified folder where all these setting will be saved.

At another system this directory will be created when you start the CAD at first time.

So you only have to copy and overwrite all these files, for example from USB-stick.

In CAD you can find this directory in "Options".

Unfortunately I have only the PE 3 in german version, but I did a picture in hope that is similar in V18 or V19.

user_directory.jpg

---------------------
SolidDesigner-20.5 + PE8 + PhoenixPDM + Solidworks + Blender

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There is a user specified folder where all these setting will be saved.

At another system this directory will be created when you start the CAD at first time.

So you only have to copy and overwrite all these files, for example from USB-stick.

In CAD you can find this directory in "Options".

Unfortunately I have only the PE 3 in german version, but I did a picture in hope that is similar in V18 or V19.

user_directory.jpg

---------------------
SolidDesigner-20.5 + PE8 + PhoenixPDM + Solidworks + Blender

Thanks Sir, I am truly greatful to you.

Top Tags