cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Data logger consumed from flowmeter

CL_9690815
2-Guest

Data logger consumed from flowmeter

Good morning, I've connected a pulse counter from a volumetric meter to KepServerEX. In the Datalogger, I've set up data logging for the counter in SQL Server, and I would like to also include the average flow rate between two pulses. I'm having trouble finding solutions, do you have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@CL_9690815

These types of calculations are typically completed in a client application after the data is received from KEPServerEX.  It may be possible to leverage Kepware's Advanced Tags to potentially perform the calculations, Here is a link to the Advanced Tags product page:

Advanced Tags | Kepware | PTC

I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team to have a pre-sales consultation to if a solution could work for you, Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@CL_9690815

These types of calculations are typically completed in a client application after the data is received from KEPServerEX.  It may be possible to leverage Kepware's Advanced Tags to potentially perform the calculations, Here is a link to the Advanced Tags product page:

Advanced Tags | Kepware | PTC

I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team to have a pre-sales consultation to if a solution could work for you, Here is a link to the login page where a support ticket can be opened:

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags