cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Ignition Kepware communication delay

VS_11980366
1-Newbie

Ignition Kepware communication delay

Hello people, I am having a configuration as TIA portal - Kepware - Ignition 8.1 Perspective. All my tags are healthy, communication is established and data is reading as well as writing. I am facing an delay issue in this configuration, like when I write on any tag in Ignition or from Ignition to TIA through Kepware, it is taking much longer time to update that tag, almost 20 - 30 secs. If I read/write values on memory tags in Ignition or Simulate PLC in TIA portal, it is acting very normal, the response time is fast within the respective software. All my settings are as per required settings, scan time of Kepware is in msec. I am unable to figure out what is the issue with this.
I am using License versions of every software. Please guide through this.

1 REPLY 1
MKhatri
13-Aquamarine
(To:VS_11980366)

Hello,

It might be possible you have multiple devices configured under a singular channel. Please take a look at the knowledge base article in the following link. You can access the article my kepware login credentials:

Article - CS292754 - Configuration project performance optimization in PTC Kepware Products

I request you please open A TSE case,  we would like to check the project architecture and if  possible collect diagnosis as well and attach them to the case.

Regards,

Mohit

Announcements

Top Tags