cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

KEPServerEX integration with hardware security module

PK_11476679
3-Visitor

KEPServerEX integration with hardware security module

Hi,

Does KEPServerEX support integrity with any hardware security module? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, thanks for reply.

I submited ticket and got respond: There is not an native integration for HSM in KEPServerEX. KEPServerEX has its own Trust Store for some others and uses Windows Trust Store in some others.

This is an answer to my question. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ntripathi
14-Alexandrite
(To:PK_11476679)

Greetings @PK_11476679 

I hope you're doing well.

I am writing to inform you that KEPServerEX is an OPC Server that communicates with protocol drivers to obtain real-time data. I am not sure where the "hardware security module" fits in this architecture. We would need more information to answer your inquiry. I recommend opening a support ticket with the Kepware team to start a dialog with the Kepware Solution Consultants to fully analyze your needs.

Here is a link to the Mykepware login page where a ticket can submitted:

https://my.kepware.com/s/login/

Hi, thanks for reply.

I submited ticket and got respond: There is not an native integration for HSM in KEPServerEX. KEPServerEX has its own Trust Store for some others and uses Windows Trust Store in some others.

This is an answer to my question. 

Hi @PK_11476679,

I wanted to see if you got the help you needed.

If so, please mark the appropriate reply as the Accepted Solution. It will help other members who may have the same question.
Please note that industry experts also review the replies and may eventually accept one of them as solution on your behalf.
Of course, if you have more to share on your issue, please pursue the conversation.

Thanks,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Top Tags