cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

List of water level sensors that can connect to Kepserver

DM_9720349
4-Participant

List of water level sensors that can connect to Kepserver

Hello,

I am working on an IoT program that needs Water level sensors, which are supported by or compatible with KepServer.

Are there any Water level sensors that have been tested with KepServer?

If yes, can I know the names of those Water level sensors?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

DM_9720349
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

I tried the link "https://www.ptc.com/en/products/kepware/contact-us" but not received any response.

Are there any other support methods to post my question?

they would just need to use a protocol that Kepware understands. Not sure Kepware would be the place to ask for specific models, that's not their thing.

@DM_9720349,

Kepware does not provide a complete list of devices that KEPServerEX can connect to as the community member stated. It would be extremely difficult to maintain and update that kind of list with all the new devices created each year. Kepware does provide a list of devices which have been tested and are available to be seen in the "Supported Devices" link embedded in each of protocol driver pages. I also recommend opening a support ticket with Kepware as there is a pre-sales support team dedicated to finding the appropriate solution to your needs. Here is a link to the login page where a ticket can be opened: 

It would be helpful if you could provide the protocol that the Water level sensors utilizes so the Kepware team could match up the appropriate driver or Advanced Plug-in.

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags