cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

What Thingworx thing properties are required to display a light on or off from a plc?

gkehoe-2
1-Newbie

What Thingworx thing properties are required to display a light on or off from a plc?

I am using Thingworx trail edition to show that a light is on in a plc on the Thingwrox mashup. I am using Kepware to link the plc and Thingworx. I am having a bit of trouble at the moment with the thing I created. I created two properties for turning the light on and off and when I go to change the values in the value column to simulate it turning on, I am only getting a tick box which does nothing. Would anyone know what properties I would have to created instead or how can I fix this issue.

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:gkehoe-2)

You have brought the tags into Thingworx and you have some modeled representation in Thingworx with bound properties?

If so, then those tag changes you are making in the PLC or quick client should propagate to Thingworx, you can use that information to then create some visualization of the status ie a Mashup.

Not sure if that is what you are asking.

Top Tags