cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Create a custom drilling cycle, regarding to the Gpost formats, with some samples

lsilva-5
3-Visitor

Create a custom drilling cycle, regarding to the Gpost formats, with some samples

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeM130

we want to create a custom drill cycle and prepare the code inside the Gpost , the following movements are wanted :
1)Approximate feed rate max (G0), coolant :Off, RPM = 500,
2) Drill the first deep 1.5 x Ø of the drill with 10% ( 30) of the worging feed rate =F300
3) Drill the hole deep with working feef rate (F300) and RPM =3.000 and coolant : ON
4) return the to the first deep with F=500 RPM=500

TKX

1 REPLY 1

I don't know of any way to make your own custom drill cycle where you specify holes and it does all these things. If it were me, I would just do the "spot drilling" of all the holes then drill them all to full depth with the full spindle speed, coolant, etc. Besides, on any machine I've used, turning coolant on is not an instant effect. The coolant takes a bit of time to actually start up.

Top Tags