cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Looking for Delta Post for old Tree mill

jeuclide
4-Participant

Looking for Delta Post for old Tree mill

Hi, i'm looking for a post for an old Tree mill. I tried the ones at http://www.ptc.com/cs/cs_26/howto/ncgp4903/ncgp4903.htm with no luck. Does anyone have one or can direct me where to find one? I have a purchased one but would like to get one that will open right in pro-e. We are getting a new Datron M8 which i found a post for through the above link which will work. My goal is to have another that will be accessible with the software for the Tree as well because multiple people would be using the post which i would need more licences.

Thanks,

Jeff

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Jeff,

Does this machine currently have a dynapath control on it? If so I have a post you can try let me kown.

Top Tags