cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Installation of mathcad 7.0

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Installation of mathcad 7.0

Hello,

I have a problem with installation of mathcad version 7.0. I have installer, recieved it via e-mail. When I try to install it, after runnig installer, there is only extraction of some files, the window disappears and nothing is happening. I tried to download full version of installer from website https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp but there is no file under the name of Mathcad 7.0. I had the same issue with 6.0 version but on that time there was a full version of installer on that site and it helped.

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
12 REPLIES 12
DP_9497767
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Thank you for response but it is not working. After runnig the installer and extraction of files, there is no such folder like PTC Download in folder Roaming. C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\PTC Download\MED-XXX-XX-XXX_X-X-X-X\ptcsh0\ 

It seems as if the installer does not create this path at all.

What Windows OS are you using?

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Windows 10 Pro

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Yes, I tried this installer.

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Do you have any other solution for installation ?

DP_9497767
4-Participant

In the first link you have to give all the data including email, company etc. I did it and i recieved only this installer that is not working for me.

Unfortunately i had only mathcad 6.0 express so i don't have any product code to give.

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Thank you so much for all your help ! It helped and everything is working now 🙂

You're welcome.

Top Tags