cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Installation of mathcad 7.0

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Installation of mathcad 7.0

Hello,

I have a problem with installation of mathcad version 7.0. I have installer, recieved it via e-mail. When I try to install it, after runnig installer, there is only extraction of some files, the window disappears and nothing is happening. I tried to download full version of installer from website https://support.ptc.com/appserver/auth/it/esd/academicFree.jsp but there is no file under the name of Mathcad 7.0. I had the same issue with 6.0 version but on that time there was a full version of installer on that site and it helped.

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
12 REPLIES 12
DP_9497767
4-Participant
(To:VladimirN)

Thank you for response but it is not working. After runnig the installer and extraction of files, there is no such folder like PTC Download in folder Roaming. C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\PTC Download\MED-XXX-XX-XXX_X-X-X-X\ptcsh0\ 

It seems as if the installer does not create this path at all.

What Windows OS are you using?

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Windows 10 Pro

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Yes, I tried this installer.

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Do you have any other solution for installation ?

DP_9497767
4-Participant

In the first link you have to give all the data including email, company etc. I did it and i recieved only this installer that is not working for me.

Unfortunately i had only mathcad 6.0 express so i don't have any product code to give.

DP_9497767
4-Participant

Thank you so much for all your help ! It helped and everything is working now 🙂

You're welcome.

Top Tags