cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

MathCAD Prime Performance and Calculation Indicator

RH_10300449
2-Guest

MathCAD Prime Performance and Calculation Indicator

I am using Mathcad Prime Release 10.0 and Datecode10.0.0.0

We had a group recently convert their files from MathCAD 15 to Prime and they are experiencing latency and performance issues. It now takes several minutes to perform the calculations.

Also, this was reported by one power user - one alarming thing is that sometimes it takes multiple minutes to finish calculating the worksheet, but what I thought was a status indicator turns back to green before it is even done calculating (So I've either misinterpreted what that icon is, or its not working correctly)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mathcad Prime 10's performance can be worse than Mathcad 15's depending on what objects are in the worksheet.

This is the focus area of improvement for Mathcad Prime 11.

If you're able to, please send the worksheets to PTC Tech Support through a case so PTC can use it for benchmark testing.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Mathcad Prime 10's performance can be worse than Mathcad 15's depending on what objects are in the worksheet.

This is the focus area of improvement for Mathcad Prime 11.

If you're able to, please send the worksheets to PTC Tech Support through a case so PTC can use it for benchmark testing.

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.

Hello and thank you.  

We are not able to share the worksheets. We look forward to Prime 11.

Thank you again.

Rhonda

Announcements
Top Tags