cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Need SCN

WC_10381808
1-Newbie

Need SCN

I need SCN so I can upgrade to network seats

vbottone@pagethink.com
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi WC_10381808,

I have sent you the SCN number via private post in Community as we do not share any company specific information (as mentioned by Ben as well) in the public forum. 

Regards,

Anurag  

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:WC_10381808)

This a community of users and some PTC employees. No one is the community has access to your SCN.

Go to this page: License Management (ptc.com)

NEVER share company specific information in this forum: SCN, Site ID, Customer #, Sales Order #, Service Contract #, Subscription #, etc.

All of that information is available to your company primary contact person from the License Management page I linked to above. If you are not that person, contact them or possibly your IT department.

Hi WC_10381808,

I have sent you the SCN number via private post in Community as we do not share any company specific information (as mentioned by Ben as well) in the public forum. 

Regards,

Anurag  

I also need the SCN number please

Hi CA_10814534,

I have responded you via private message. 

Regards,

Anurag 

I also needed the SCN number please

Hello ST_10583578,

Thank you for using PTC Community!

An SCN(Service contract number) is a confidential information which is available in the order fulfilment letter. An order fulfilment letter is only sent to the authorized order contacts within your organization. Hence if you/your company has an active subscription with PTC, please check the order fulfilment letter to get the SCN. As suggested by Benloosli, 

Go to this page: License Management (ptc.com)
All of that information is available to your company primary contact person from the License Management page I linked to above. If you are not that person, contact them or possibly your IT department

Such information cannot be shared via PTC Community without verification. 
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Community Moderation Team.

Top Tags