cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Problème Mathcad14 suite à une migration sur disque SDD

nconstantinidis
3-Visitor

Problème Mathcad14 suite à une migration sur disque SDD

Bonjour,

J'ai récemment changé le HDD de mon PC portable que j'ai remplacé par un disque SSD en effectuant une migration. Depuis cette opération mon programme Mathcad 14 (Single user )ne fonctionne plus correctement, certains calculs simple comme des fractions ne s'effectuent plus automatiquement et je n'ai plus accès à l'aide installée localement (Touche F1), quand je tente d'accéder à l'aide, j'ai un message comme quoi il est impossible d'ouvrir le fichier C:\contents\qsheet.hbkFeatureRCopenErrExtra. J'ai désinstallé et réinstallé Mathcad14 à partir du disque mais cela n'a rien changé. J'ai vu sur votre site qu'il existe une version plus récente que la mienne qui date de 2007. Pouvez-vous m'indiquer la marche à suivre pour que je puisse retrouver l'ensemble des fonctionnalités de ma version Mathcad14 Single User?
Je vous remercie d'avance.
Cordialement.
Nicolas Constantinidis

Hello,

I recently changed the HDD of my laptop to an SSD by migrating. Since this operation my Mathcad 14 program (Single user) does not work correctly anymore, some simple calculations like fractions are not done automatically and I do not have access to the locally installed help (F1 key), when I try to access the help, I get a message that it is impossible to open the file C:\contents\qsheet.hbkFeatureRCopenErrExtra. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Mathcad14 from the disk but it did not change anything. I saw on your site that there is a more recent version than mine which dates from 2007. Can you tell me the procedure to follow so that I can recover all the functionalities of my Mathcad14 Single User version?
I thank you in advance.
Thank you in advance.
Nicolas Constantinidis

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Translated by Corina_Ionescu on Oct 5th 2021

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Luc,

Thank you very much everything went well and my Mathcad 14 is back to normal. I thanks all the PTC community without your support and advices I would not been able to solve my problem on my own.

Regards to you all

Nicolas

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

1. Quel est votre système d'exploitation?

2. De quel type de version de service disposez-vous (allez dans le menu principal du programme : "Help" -> "About Mathcad")?

Hello all,

Thank you for your support.

1) My computer OS is windows10 Pro version 21H1

2) My Mathcad14 version is 14.0.0.165 [compilation 702091431]

I've tried to download the latest version on the PTC website but it looks like nothing happens and the download doesn't start. 

Nowadays I don't pay for any support from PTC, that might be the reason.

Regards

You should be able to download the latest Mcad 14 (M020) in your preferred language from here.

The next thing is find out if that solves your inital problem.

Success!

Luc

Hi Luc,

Thank you very much everything went well and my Mathcad 14 is back to normal. I thanks all the PTC community without your support and advices I would not been able to solve my problem on my own.

Regards to you all

Nicolas

Pas de probleme.

Je vous en prie.

Toujours heureux quand je peux aider.

Bonne chance!

Luc

Top Tags