cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Cannot copy multiple math regions from within a text box

JB_11713848
1-Newbie

Cannot copy multiple math regions from within a text box

I am using Mathcad Prime Release 8.0 and Datecode8.0.0.0

How do you copy multiple math regions which are within a text box with intervening text to an area outside the text box. I wanted the copied regions to be separate math regions. The only way I found of doing this is to copy each math region separately. Is there a quicker way to do this?

1 REPLY 1

Unfortunately there is no easier method than to copy  the math regions one by one. Ctrl-Click to select individual regions does not work inside a text region.

Copy and paste is implemented in Prime in a very silly and uncomfortable way in many respects. Think about copying values from a larger vector - its not possible unless you enlarge the vector to its full length.

The same applies to copying from a sheet open in Prime 10 for instance to a sheet open in Prime 8 (to accomplish the 'conversion' of a sheet from Prime 10 to Prime 8 format). This also can only be done one region at a time.

So what should we say  - its a PTC software ...

Top Tags