cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Head of the mail notification

AlvaroDíaz
9-Granite

Head of the mail notification

When I receive an email notification from this collab that indicate some activity in the threads that I post something, the "For" field is filled with the name of the user that post a reply, but nothing indicating me that the originator was - and not the collab, I need to open the mail or check the field more carefully to distinguish a mail from an human to the mail from a bot.

Even can configure a mail program to take out from the incoming box to another folder, I read my mailbox from different places, and sometimes from the explorer.

I prefer something like "PTC community - Collab Name" in the "For" field and not just the collab name.

Regards. Alvaro.

6 REPLIES 6

Hello Alvaro,

I see your point. However, we have no plans to alter the way you receive and view email notifications. I have taken note of your suggestion in the event we need to revisit it at a later point.

Thank you for your feedback and taking a vested interest in improving your experience on PlanetPTC Community.

Regards,

Dan Marotta

Community Manager

Thanks Dan for your reply. Hope you need to revisit it soon ... ¡No!, just a joke 🙂

I'm stell learning about this plataform ...

Regards. Alvaro.

Alvaro,

If you have a look 'below' the display name, all the emails actually come from -

I'm about to put them into my Rules Wizard (outlook)....

In addition the message titles show the sub forum name (but there are many of them...)

Philip

If you have a look 'below' the display name, all the emails actually come from -

Yes, but its very umconfortable: it's when the mouse is over the name.

I'm about to put them into my Rules Wizard (outlook)....

I have outlook only at my desktop ... but discover that the web interface of @msn.com have rules too! So can subscribe to notifications and make a rule to move all of its to a folder and read my mailbox clean at anyplace. Is this feature new or what? I don't recall that msn have it.

Thanks. Alvaro.

Good observation. I just set up a message filter in Thunderbird to automatically move them all to a subfolder of my inbox.

I can personally hold you responsable for tidying up my inbox.

Cheers

Mike

Top Tags