cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Iterate through calculation

stillife
1-Newbie

Iterate through calculation

Hi all,

I have created a mathcad sheet that calculates beam curvature and strains. The sheet calculates these values for a single member.

Now I would like to iterate through this calculation and generate a table for a number of members.

I have a listbox that is populated with the members that I need to consider and I can run the calculation for each member manually. I'm wondering if there is a way for this to be automated and I could have a single table with the results.

I have attached the worksheet here. The sheet also reads a spreadsheet that contains the list of members.

Thanks
Ali
7 REPLIES 7

See attached.

Regards. Alvaro.

Hi Alvaro,

That was exactly what I wanted to do. Thank you so much for your help.

Bests,
Ali

Where's the beef?

Are there British warships lurking off the coast of Montevideo?

The corned beef replace the charque, and the canned meat was replaced by frozen meat, and who know? probably with enough genetic engineering we don't need the ice in the future. And probably the beef too.

The last warship near Montevideo was the Graff Spee and after the 24 hours that sea laws permit, they had to leave the port. Outside the bay is where the royal navy wait the germans, but -fortunately- there are no confrontation: for example, with an explossion of the boilers of the Graff Spee half the city may have swept.

Flagships not count and the uruguayan navy army is small (for say something).

Malvinas war was a big mistake, for both sides, and have not to much sense repeat this situations.

Curiously, Almirant Graff Maximilian von Spee died in the Falklands, within two children, in the first world war, fighting against british people.

What we see as irreconcilable enemy, could be a best friend few years later: do you imagine another massacre between germans and british in our days? Or japanese and us people? Or spanish and italians? War have sense only after a big advertising effort.

Regards. Alvaro.

By my remark �Where�s the beef?,� I meant the data to run your program. It was not posted. Many Forum members use Excel to get started and then fail to copy the data over to MathCad. JmG insists that all data be posted on the MathCad worksheet.

I am 88 years old and remember two or three political affairs over the years gone by that developed in the Falklands with propaganda prepared by writers using the same situation maps over a long period of time.

The very latest is comment on Prince Andrew�s affinity for Far Eastern Europe and neglect of his English properties after his military posting into the Falklands. �Fall of he House of York.�

Corned beef from Argentina is more welcome up here than the burnt black all over beef served in Texas and New Mexico.

Sincerely,

Theodore

Oh, that beef! Data is at an external excel file included in the zip file attached in the first thread of this post.

Regards. Alvaro.

Hi Ali. A pleasure. You're welcomed.
Regards. Alvaro.
Top Tags