cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Math Cad 6 vs Prime "find" error

jelko
1-Newbie

Math Cad 6 vs Prime "find" error

I have been using a spreadsheet in Math Cad 6 that worded fine for years.  Upgraded to Prime 2 and the spreadsheet no longer solves the find command in a solver block.  What can I do to remedy??  The find command  has an error statement that the variable is undefined.  Can't seem to be able to cut and paste into this doc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite
(To:jelko)

When I convert it to Prime 3.0 format it works fine. Please post your converted worksheet in Prime 2.0 format.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Can't seem to be able to cut and paste into this doc"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

When I convert it to Prime 3.0 format it works fine. Please post your converted worksheet in Prime 2.0 format.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Can't seem to be able to cut and paste into this doc"

jelko
1-Newbie
(To:RichardJ)

Thanks for the quick reply.  I didn't know I had to convert the file to prime format.  I see that now.  However I'm unable to use that function.  I get an error that says I need Mathcad 15 or higher.  Anyway you could convert this file to use in Prime 2 for me?? and perhaps another one?  Had Mathcad 6 for years ands I got a new computer and purchased a student version of Prime 2.

RichardJ
19-Tanzanite

I could convert them for you, but a better solution would be for you to download and install Mathcad 15: http://www.ptc.com/engineering-math-software/mathcad/free-trial/thank-you

Your Prime license will also work for the Mathcad 15 install. Then you can convert them, and other worksheets, for yourself. Or, better, just use Mathcad 15. It's more similar to Mathcad 6 than Prime is, will open your worksheets directly, and is considerably more powerful than either Mathcad 6 or Mathcad Prime.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II

All of your three documents are fine calculated in Mathcad Prime 3.1 version.

Top Tags