cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Mathcad 15 Symbolic Calculation Problem

ptc-3782810
1-Newbie

Mathcad 15 Symbolic Calculation Problem

Hello everyone. I am frustrating with this problem. I was trying to define a variable 'FPtA' with a symbolic function and then evaluate the 'FPtA'. However, Mathcad kept saying one of my variables was undefined. Details are shown in the snapshots and the attached mathcad file. Could anyone help me with it?

Snapshot 1 of 2

Bug simple 1.PNG

Snapshot 2 of 2

Bug simple 2.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In your function definition, the right-hand side contains an apw and an hpw, the left-hand side doesn't! If you replace the ap in the LHS by apw, and replace the hpw on the RHS by apw (this might or might not be the right thing to do - only you will know) then it works ok.

Alan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

In your function definition, the right-hand side contains an apw and an hpw, the left-hand side doesn't! If you replace the ap in the LHS by apw, and replace the hpw on the RHS by apw (this might or might not be the right thing to do - only you will know) then it works ok.

Alan

Thank you very much! It worked!

Top Tags