I am trying to install MathCad 4.0 but after downloading the file, starting the installation assistant and agreeing the software agreement I am unable to proceed any further. No options come up for me to choose so I can't install the software. Any advice would be grateful 🙂
I had the same problem.
I think your assistant does not find any software in the moment.
So do the following:
1) Download the Mathcad 4.0 - Software (using your ProductCode)
2) Extract the downloaded file
3) Run the "setup.exe"
I am not sure if I fully understand your problem, because I do not use an Express-Version, but a second attempt to help:
1) The exe-File with the (longer) name " ...installgr_mathcad....exe" alone does not work (problem just as you described).
2) I had to download a zip-File for the software first (only for this step I use the product code). After extracting this and starting with "setup.exe" the rest was quite easy.
3) I think with the Express-Version it could be similar. There should be no need for a product code for getting this package - perhaps there is a special button for "test version" ?
Same Problem for me. I tried to install the "Express"-Version of Mathcad in a with several pupils. Some installations/pupils have the same problem: There ist no option to choose from (like shown in the screenshot)
Here are some further information that might help:
- We used the "pim_installmgr_mathcad" installer (22mb).
- None of the pupils had installed Mathcad before.
- Different Windows Versions (10 Home, 64/32 bit) are used.
Note that you cannot successfully cut and paste a picture in a post in this forum.
Although it seems possible when you create a post. after posting the picture is replace by an icon at best.
To add a pisture to a post, you have to save the picture in a file and use the fotocamera icon above the edit window to insert the picture.
I think he refers to the pictures, which scottytwee posted in his initial question.