cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Pictures dissapearing prime 1.0

MarcTurcotte
1-Newbie

Pictures dissapearing prime 1.0

Hi,

at first i thought it was because i was only copy/pasting pictures in mathcad prime, so i started saving and importing the images one by one instead... but today i lost all my images again and i have to restart all over again...

Can anyone tell me why is this happening?

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member
(To:MarcTurcotte)

Can you upload an example worksheet with a picture installed?

What format pictures are you installing?

Mike

I could post and example but i doubt it will help?

i am using .png images.

Sometimes when i open the file, mathcad swaps pictures and remove others by replacing them with the "browse" icon instead.

Thanks for your help!

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Try posting because it might help and then again it might not. Least it gives the collabs something to work with.

Mike

The picture souldn't be there. (previous to closing and re-opening the document, the picture was located on the bottom right and not the top right. (it is NOT the assembly hehe)

Thanks

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

That's strange. All I can suggest is to try saving the picture to another format and is if the problem reoccurs. I take it this is happening in all of your worksheets?

Mike

Yes, randomly.

Thanks for your help.

MikeArmstrong
5-Regular Member

Yes, randomly.

Thanks for your help.

Ok.

I am having a few issues with my Prime license which should be resolved tomorrow, so I will run a few tests if you do not have your answer by then.

Mike

Top Tags