cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

convert Mathcad express Prime 7.0.0.0. file to Mathcad Prime 5.0.0.0.

DS_9217926
3-Visitor

convert Mathcad express Prime 7.0.0.0. file to Mathcad Prime 5.0.0.0.

Dear Community!

I installed PTC Mathcad Express Prime 7.0.0.0. (30 days full version) 28 days ago. I used this program for my project (it is a 70-page Mathcad document). Yesterday I got PTC Mathcad Prime 5.0.0.0. from my school. Now I have the problem that I can’t open my document which doesn’t include any features from Mathcad 7. Is there any solution for this problem? If this problem can’t be solved than can you tell me how I can copy this from my Mathcad 7 document (I am still having the Mathcad 7 document and the Pdf)

I am looking forward to your answers. (please excuse any language errors because I am still learning English)

Yours,
David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:DS_9217926)

See here for a work-around:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Installation/Is-it-possible-to-open-Mathcad-Prime-worksheets-created-in-newer/m-p/705254#M5

If you put all your equations in a single area, or a few, you can copy the collapsed area's over to Prime 5. But that still is a tedious job, and might still result in crashes.

If you can post the worksheet, I'll try to convert it down.

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:DS_9217926)

See here for a work-around:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Mathcad-Installation/Is-it-possible-to-open-Mathcad-Prime-worksheets-created-in-newer/m-p/705254#M5

If you put all your equations in a single area, or a few, you can copy the collapsed area's over to Prime 5. But that still is a tedious job, and might still result in crashes.

If you can post the worksheet, I'll try to convert it down.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags