cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

my ptc mathcad 8.0.0.0 student license just stopped out of nowhere my license is a student one and

CO_10251365
2-Guest

my ptc mathcad 8.0.0.0 student license just stopped out of nowhere my license is a student one and

my ptc mathcad 8.0.0.0 student license just stopped out of nowhere

my license is a student one and more than 30 days have passed, basic use, and today mathcad stopped working without any message and my studies are inside it. Can you help me understand what happened if it was a license problem or what can I do to solve it?

2 REPLIES 2
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:CO_10251365)

Did it fully stop working (no Prime window etc.) or did it revert to Prime Express?

You should always be able to access your files with Prime Express. That should allow you to see your worksheet files and use any calculations in them that are not dependent on Premium functionality.

Success!
Luc

hi, when I give 2clicks it runs and just does not enter as if nothing had happened. the only thing different was that i installed windows 10 pro to update. I wanted to know if the student version do I have to buy a license?

Top Tags