cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Cannot install the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Dev Kit.

ky1
6-Contributor
6-Contributor

Cannot install the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Dev Kit.

Dear All,

After download ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Dev Kit, I tried to install it but could not.

Why thingworx server does not runing? Please, help me!! 

can not install

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:ky1)

Hi @ky1.

I'm not able to tell if you are installing the Express version or the Dev kit, but you will need to ensure you are following all prerequisites--ensuring you have adequate memory and processing cores, installing on supported versions of Windows, etc.  You can find this information on the following site:  https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/downloads/manufacturing-devkit

You will need to click on "Download ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps" if you are attempting to install the Express version.  If installing the Developer version, click on "Download 30-Day Developer Kit Edition."   Scroll down to review the prerequisites for ensuring your system is configured as required.

If you are confident that your system is set up to run Manufacturing Apps, please provide the logs located under C:\PTC\ThingWorxManufacturingApps\ThingworxStorage\Logs and we will investigate.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags