cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

DPM Uninstall

KG_10929768
4-Participant

DPM Uninstall

How I can Uninstall DPM from Thingworx server. 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @KG_10929768 

Thank you for your question! 

I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. 

It also helps to have screenshot(s) to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

Please refer to this guideline to make your questions more likely to receive a quick and useful answer. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Furthermore, please consult this Community Search guideline as well, which boosts up your chances of finding a resolution to your topic(s) much faster, as well as articles on our Knowledge Base.

Thank you for your participation and please let me know if you need further assistance! 

Best regards,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator

You could try removing the extension on the installed extensions page, it maybe have been divided or brought over dependencies on installation. Don't know if that can give you problems or if it will modify any DB.

AdamR
12-Amethyst
(To:KG_10929768)

There is not an official uninstall process for DPM.  The only way to remove all of the functions would be to removed each extension individually.  However due to dependancies of the extensions this is difficult to do.  After this you would also need to delete/remove the SQL table or schema that was setup for DPM.

You would need to delete most of the PTCDTS labeled extensions then the Impl extensions.  You will still run into dependancies but the removal will tell you which one exist and you can follow each to removed the related extensions.

Announcements

Top Tags