cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Regarding Manufacturing App

HemalathaMsk
6-Contributor

Regarding Manufacturing App

Hi,

I have already installed Thingworx-mssql in my machine.  I'm looking for the below

1.   Manufacturing app extension to import into ThingWorx which i have already installed, but i couldn't find one.

2 .  I tried downloading Manufacturing app (ThingworxManufacturingApps-8.0.1-02-developerKit), but by default this come with postgre sql.  Do we have one for MSSQL?

Thanks

Hema

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Greetings Hemalatha,

You will need to have the correct license entitlement to download the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Extensions. I will contact you outside of this Community thread to assist you with investigating your current entitlement.

Best regards,

Steven M

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
jdass
12-Amethyst
(To:HemalathaMsk)

Hi Hema,

To obtain the Manufacturing Apps Extension, go to PTC Software Downloads->PTC Smart Connected Applications->Release APPs->ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Extensions ->Most Recent DateCode

HemalathaMsk
6-Contributor
(To:jdass)

Hi Janet,

Thanks for your reply.

You are right, i have checked there already for some reason this part "PTC Software Downloads->PTC Smart Connected Applications->" is not shown to my ID.  I have licensed access to Thingworx and other stuff but this is not visible.

When i spoke to one of the person from PTC he mentioned there is a problem in displaying this URL.  Is there any other place i can download?

Thanks

Hema

Greetings Hemalatha,

You will need to have the correct license entitlement to download the ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps Extensions. I will contact you outside of this Community thread to assist you with investigating your current entitlement.

Best regards,

Steven M

That's great.

Thank you.

The Manufacturing Apps installer supports only Postgres at this point. For other data sources, we need to import it as extension.

Thanks for the clarification Varathan

Announcements

Top Tags