cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Showing "Lines" instead of "Assets" on Asset List page

Iker
6-Contributor

Showing "Lines" instead of "Assets" on Asset List page

Hello,

I would like to modify the Asset List page so that it shows the "Lines" instead of the "Assets".

I also would like to change the Asset Detail page, so that once the user clicked on the Line detail link on the Asset List page, a page with the details of the Line should be shown (instead of asset details).

I couldn't find the way to do it, could anybody give me a clue on how to do it?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hchanana
16-Pearl
(To:Iker)

Hi @Iker,

There is no direct way to change the asset detail page to display all lines instead of asset. Because it is designed in such a way that it filter out data to be displayed on this mashup as for assets only.

Please let us know your business requirement in details about using lines. What about assets available on your system.

Thanks,

Himanshu

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hchanana
16-Pearl

Hi @Iker,

There is no direct way to change the asset detail page to display all lines instead of asset. Because it is designed in such a way that it filter out data to be displayed on this mashup as for assets only.

Please let us know your business requirement in details about using lines. What about assets available on your system.

Thanks,

Himanshu

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Iker.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags