cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Status and Alert in HTML format in Device List Controls Advisor

Rutger
8-Gravel

Status and Alert in HTML format in Device List Controls Advisor

Hi,

I installed ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps and a KepServerEX (test) environment.

The connection looks fine, but when I look at the device list, the Status and Alert are shown in HTML code instead of the icon itself. It refers to the correct PTC.Factory.AlerStatus_Red and ...._Green.

Please refer to the attachment.

What can I do to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @hchanana,

I found a solution for this bug. If you follow the steps for Customization Using the Launch Point Configuration Thing then the problem is solved.

ThingWorx Apps 8.5 

Just create your own copy of PTC.Factory.KEPServerEX.DeviceList mashup. You need to add or remove a column of your choice from the gridadvanced-DeviceList widget grid.

In the background the MSU is recompiled I think so. For me it worked fine and is reproducible. Can you mark this as the 'Accepted Solution'?

Kind regards,

Rutger

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Rutger ,

This is a known issue in Mfg Apps 8.5.x version and it is fixed in Mfg Apps 9.0 and later versions.

Thanks,

Himanshu

Hi Himanshu,

Thank you. We have to consider this Upgrade.

Kind regards, Rutger

Hi @hchanana,

I found a solution for this bug. If you follow the steps for Customization Using the Launch Point Configuration Thing then the problem is solved.

ThingWorx Apps 8.5 

Just create your own copy of PTC.Factory.KEPServerEX.DeviceList mashup. You need to add or remove a column of your choice from the gridadvanced-DeviceList widget grid.

In the background the MSU is recompiled I think so. For me it worked fine and is reproducible. Can you mark this as the 'Accepted Solution'?

Kind regards,

Rutger

Top Tags