cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

How To's

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

How To's

Just perused the "How To's" to find out how to attached a file to your post. I know I've seen it in CAD area, but I thought I'd find it in the "How To's".

Did I miss it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Hi Dale,

I had a look and found this post in How To's, but it could probably use an update with a little more information, like allowed file types etc., but you can drag and drop files or browse with the interface under the editor. We allow most file types, but if you are having trouble uploading a file try a zip file. The one exception is for videos which have a separate button to upload.

AndrewK_0-1717069031029.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Hi Dale,

I had a look and found this post in How To's, but it could probably use an update with a little more information, like allowed file types etc., but you can drag and drop files or browse with the interface under the editor. We allow most file types, but if you are having trouble uploading a file try a zip file. The one exception is for videos which have a separate button to upload.

AndrewK_0-1717069031029.png

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:AndrewK)

I searched for "attach file" & "attach part" and missed it when I scrolled past "Drag and Drop" in the "How To's".

I looked at several pages to see if I could find it...   🙂

Top Tags