cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

RSS feed

PetrP
14-Alexandrite

RSS feed

Hello,

I have used Creo and WCH ideas RSS but now seems to stop working. Am I correct?

How to "subscribe" a list of new ideas only?

Subscription of whole category gives me all posts/replies and I don't want them. If turn this off won't be notified for my own posts/replies so looks as not a proper solution to me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:PetrP)

Hi @PetrP 

I see RSS is still working on forum style boards, but not idea boards. I can open a case with our vendor to find out why. When did you first notice it stopped working?

In the meantime, there are a number of subscription options customizable here Subscriptions & Notifications - My settings - PTC Community.

If you want to unsubscribe from the idea board but still receive notifications concerning your own ideas and ideas you have commented on just make sure "Automatically subscribe me to all topics or reviews I participate in" is checked.

AndrewK_0-1717417579589.png

Also, if you want to remain subscribed but receive fewer emails you can choose to receive a daily or weekly digest instead of an individual email for every post.

AndrewK_1-1717417796614.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewK
Community Manager
(To:PetrP)

Hi @PetrP 

I see RSS is still working on forum style boards, but not idea boards. I can open a case with our vendor to find out why. When did you first notice it stopped working?

In the meantime, there are a number of subscription options customizable here Subscriptions & Notifications - My settings - PTC Community.

If you want to unsubscribe from the idea board but still receive notifications concerning your own ideas and ideas you have commented on just make sure "Automatically subscribe me to all topics or reviews I participate in" is checked.

AndrewK_0-1717417579589.png

Also, if you want to remain subscribed but receive fewer emails you can choose to receive a daily or weekly digest instead of an individual email for every post.

AndrewK_1-1717417796614.png

PetrP
14-Alexandrite
(To:AndrewK)

Noticed RSS failing like 1-2 months ago

Top Tags