cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Unable to Find some Jive Postings in Lithium System

BenPerry
13-Aquamarine

Unable to Find some Jive Postings in Lithium System

I'm unable to find some postings that were done in Jive in late June.  There is an example below in the screenshot.

Similarily, it is difficult to find old topics in the new Lithium site.  I have email notifications from Jive.  And I guess I can't click the hyperlinks anymore.  There is no appropriate redirection.  Instead I try to copy the topic name and search for it in Lithium.  That is what I tried for "Workflow Task Form Template", but was unable to find that topic.

Also in the 2nd screenshot, you can notice an extra "Did you mean: "Outflow Task Form Template"" in the far top right corner.

email notification of the topic in Jiveemail notification of the topic in Jiveunable to find the topic in Lithiumunable to find the topic in Lithium

7 REPLIES 7
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:BenPerry)

We lost about a week.

https://community.ptc.com/t5/Welcome-How-To-s/lost-message-in-migration/m-p/475237#M36

Hopefully Toby will be able to recover some

TomU
23-Emerald IV

@BenPerry, all links from old emails should still work, as long as no one deleted the post since the email was sent.  I just tried links in emails from 2013 and they still work fine.  If you find a problem, then there was probably a migration issue that needs to be resolved.  Please forward the message to @Tmetcalf so he can troubleshoot.

BenPerry
13-Aquamarine

Thanks @StephenW and @TomU.  I guess I was just a little late to the party.  My summer vacation corresponded with the Lithium go-live.  I just tried an old link from April 2017 and it worked.  Probably the links that are not working for me are attributalbe to the gap in migration.

Are you guys getting that artifact in the top right corner of the screen when doing a search, like I showed in my screenshot?

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Are you guys getting that artifact in the top right corner of the screen when doing a search, like I showed in my screenshot?

I am not.  I just checked Chrome and IE 11.  What browser are you using?

BenPerry
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomU)

I'm using latest Chrome.  Version 59.

It's not reproducible for "Workflow Task Form Template" anymore.  Maybe workflow has been added to the dictionary now.  But if I spell reproducible wrong, it is reproducible.  Smiley Happy

2017-07-06_9-21-42.jpg

TomU
23-Emerald IV

I did not realize it was related to the spell checker.  Yes, I am indeed seeing the same behavior.  Seems like the UX designer didn't fully test everything.  (Another issue for @Tmetcalf)

BenPerry wrote:Are you guys getting that artifact in the top right corner of the screen when doing a search, like I showed in my screenshot?

Yes. I used your serach terms and that error seems to occur only when the system suggest a different search phrase ("Did you mean...")Pic1.png

It may be browser specific. I am using FF.

> (Another issue for @Tmetcalf)

Guess all that Toby could do is to place a bug report at Lithium. You'll have to wait for the next(?) Lithium release.

Top Tags