cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

CAD MODELS

kmccrudden
1-Newbie

CAD MODELS

Hello I am trying to build a robot for FTC and need some CAD files. In specific Actobotics files, but i need them in the .prt or creo file format. I did find some but they are in .STEP format. They do work, but not very well. This makes constraing and assembling hard. Any files or sites would help. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:kmccrudden)

‌this is not a kit PTC has converted, but I could look at it this weekend. In the mean time, you can download all their files in STEP format here: STEP File Library

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II

Toby Metcalf‌ can move this to FIRST community for you and you will likely get much better help about question specific to FTC.

That would be great. Thanks although i do not know where it is

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

‌this is not a kit PTC has converted, but I could look at it this weekend. In the mean time, you can download all their files in STEP format here: STEP File Library

sm
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Kevin McCrudden‌, I am in conversation with ServoCity now to determine if PTC can redistribute their Actobotics components as Creo Parametric CAD models. This is a very cool company and kit that I was not aware of. It will be great to have their files hosted in our library along with Tetrix and Matrix.

Top Tags