cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Educational licence Creo 8.0

FR_10573458
3-Visitor

Educational licence Creo 8.0

Hello,

I am a professor at university and I need a Creo licence for home to give my lectures to students. I downloaded Creo 8.0 from PTC website and I write that I am a professor, but I think I have a student licence. I cannot access the NC assembly (Manufacturing type).

How can I get the educational edition licence and how can I change it once I have downloaded Creo?

Thank you for your answers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Additional note: Information included in my previous reply enables you to get Creo 9.0 license(s). This means you have to:

1. download and install Creo 9.0 when you receive Product code ... installer receives license file and save it in folder (you also receive email with license file copy)
  2. install Creo 8.0 using license file mentioned in step 1.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

to request PREMIUM STANDALONE PRODUCT CODE (locked license for your computer, only),

go to https://www.ptc.com/en/products/education/free-software/standalone-educator page.

To request PREMIUM LAB PRODUCT CODE  (set of 150 floating licenses for university server ... these licenses can be used by students in university lab), go to https://www.ptc.com/en/products/education/free-software/lab-educator page.

AFAIK both above mentioned "items" contain Manufacturing license.

Martin Hanák

Additional note: Information included in my previous reply enables you to get Creo 9.0 license(s). This means you have to:

1. download and install Creo 9.0 when you receive Product code ... installer receives license file and save it in folder (you also receive email with license file copy)
  2. install Creo 8.0 using license file mentioned in step 1.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

thank you for quick response and help.

I will try it, I think I have got the right answer.

FR

Hi,

I downloaded Creo 9.0 and I request PREMIUM STANDALONE PRODUCT CODE  (locked license for your computer, only). I still didnt get the code.

I sent request 5 days ago.

FR

@FR_10573458 wrote:

Hi,

I downloaded Creo 9.0 and I request PREMIUM STANDALONE PRODUCT CODE  (locked license for your computer, only). I still didnt get the code.

I sent request 5 days ago.

FR

Hi,

in the past product code requests were resolved by Abdul Abdulkarim @aabdulkarim. I hope you can contact him via email akarim@PTC.com

Martin Hanák
Top Tags