cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

File compatibility

LD_10416300
2-Guest

File compatibility

Hi all,

For a project I want to open a model that can be download from the "Creo Flow Analysis Beginners Tutorials" section (the Cyclone Separator) but I can not open because I have the student edition.

Is there a way I can open it with my student edition or another file I can work with ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

you need Academic license to open files created using Commercial license. Maybe such Creo installation is available in computer lab at your school.

• Academic license ... open file and save it
  • Student license ... open file saved using Academic license

WARNING  ... I do not think that Student license enables you to run Creo Flow Analysis. Please check whether license file contains Creo Flow Analysis module.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

you need Academic license to open files created using Commercial license. Maybe such Creo installation is available in computer lab at your school.

• Academic license ... open file and save it
  • Student license ... open file saved using Academic license

WARNING  ... I do not think that Student license enables you to run Creo Flow Analysis. Please check whether license file contains Creo Flow Analysis module.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags