cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Hallo, bräuchte Hilfe bei Parallels und Creo 2.0 Student Version!

mkellhuber
1-Newbie

Hallo, bräuchte Hilfe bei Parallels und Creo 2.0 Student Version!

Hallo, ich benutze Parallels da ich einen Mac habe, vor kurzem installierte ich dann dort Windows 7 Professional 64 bit um Creo 2.0 student zu benutzen und zu installieren. Erfolgreich installiert, aber wenn ich ohne internet öffne kommt der Fehler mit der Lizenz und invalid host... ich weiß nicht was ich machen soll, und die Fehleranleitung mit den verschieden Netzwerkkarten funktioniert auch nicht da nur eine gespeichert ist.

Was könnte es sonst noch sein?

Danke im Voraus!

4 REPLIES 4

Translation

Hello, need help with Parallels and Creo 2.0 Student version!

Hi, I use Parallels since I have a Mac, recently I installed there Windows 7 Professional 64 bit to use and install Creo 2.0 student. Successfully installed, but when I open without Internet the error with the license and invalid host ... I do not know what I should make, and the error guidance with the different network cards also does not work because only one is stored.

What else could it be?

Thank you in advance!

I have moved this to the Academic Community to give it the right exposure

Hi,

first step ... check MAC address of network card in Windows 7.

• open DOS prompt window
  • run ipconfig  /all command
  • check if physical address is equal to

MH

Martin Hanák

The Mac address is OK when internet is on!

But I want to use Creo 2.0 offline, so internet is off. If I switch the internet off and start creo the error comes.

i don´t know what to do..

Thank you!

Hi,

Windows turns off network card automatically, if it is not connected to "live" router. You have to disable Media Sense feature and restart PC, see attached document.

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags