cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

PLS HELP! After Installation creo shutting down

Jeffnick
4-Participant

PLS HELP! After Installation creo shutting down

Hi ptc community,

I installed creo 2.0 for students with the installation guide, but if I open it i got a Message :

' Creo Parametric is shutting down.

Cannot register Quality Agent insufficient User Acces.

Under administrator priviliges, *either customize the Creo Parametric installation to enable the Quality Agent,

* or run Cre Parametric once to allow proper registration. '

I hope someone can help me, it would be really nice! Thanks in advance!

Jeff 😞

8 REPLIES 8

Hi,

try following:

• uninstall PTC Quality Agent item
  • install PTC Quality Agent item using qualityagent_32.msi
  • qualityagent_32.msi is located in install\addon sub-directory of Creo installation media (~4GB zip file)

Martin Hanák
Jeffnick
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Hi Martin,

thank you for trying!

But it still doesnt work...

It still shuts down :(((

Any other solutions or ideas?

Best regards,

Jeff

I had same problem, i right clicked Creo Parametric and run it like administrator, then i click "yes" and everything went smooth without error 

Thank yes right clicking on the PTC creo  app and "run as Administrator" worked for me as well on Creo PTC student 6.0.2.0! yessss Time to learnnn bro!

Right-Click the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\PTC\Quality Agent to go to the folder Properties.

Uncheck Read Only (and yes to all subfolders). Then start Creo by right-clicking Run As Administrator. Now when you click Yes to the prompt to run the Quality Agent it should work. The Quality Agent folder permission will change back to Read Only, but it must have registered something because I was able to start Creo next time without needing administrative privileges.

This is what worked for me as well on Creo 10.0.0.0, thanks!

after trying a few things, what worked for me was going to the download folder Downloads\MED-100WIN-CD-470_10-0-0-0_Win64\install\addon, and clicking on the qualityagent_64, and uninstalling through here, then reinstalling by clicking the same qualityagent_64 install file, then run the creo app as admin.

Top Tags