cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

PTC 7.0 student edition ''LICENSE REQUEST FAILED FOR FEATURE''

Naveen@21
4-Participant

PTC 7.0 student edition ''LICENSE REQUEST FAILED FOR FEATURE''

When I installing the PTC app the PTC parametric will install with warning that JRE will2021-03-07 (1) - Copy.png2021-03-07 (2) - Copy.png2021-03-07 (3).png2021-03-07.png over the date.

After I install the PTC app when I open the PTC parametric in the desktop it shows that the license request failure for feature and there is a ok button after I press the ok button there is another error comes that AFX fails to load after I press the ok button again there is an one more error that IFX failed to load and after I press the ok button the whole software getting closed please resolve my issue as early as possible. @MartinHanak

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

first image ... please enlarge the window containing error message and publish it again. Use Snipping Tool to get screenshot.

Last image ... modify Start in field in Creo Shortcut properties, use directory where you can read and write files.

Martin Hanák
Naveen@21
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Screenshot 2021-03-09 134917.png

Hi,

it looks like you skipped licensing during installation.

Suggestion:

1.] uninstall Creo 7.0

2.] remove all files from C:\ProgramData\PTC\Licensing directory

3.] install Creo 7.0 ... use Product code

K-12 students can use Product code BE700908EDSTUDENTEDK12
University students can use Product code BK700908EDSTUDENTEDUNI

4.] during installation you have to login to PTC ... did you create account at PTC ?

5.] read attached PDF documents

Martin Hanák
Naveen@21
4-Participant

iam trying to uninstall the creo but there is no option to uninstall iam new to creo please guide me  clearly i got this image which was mention in the below...... i got that image after clicking on PTC in the windows C Screenshot 2021-03-09 141643.png

Naveen@21
4-Participant

when i installing the creo parametrics the status will shows like the completed with warning and that warning also mentioned in the below as per the JRE version out of date i click to install for a latest versin also but i don't know how to run that program from oracle because it directly entered into oraclewhen i installing the creo parametrics the status will shows like the completed with warning and that warning also mentioned in the below as per the JRE version out of date i click to install for a latest versin also but i don't know how to run that program from oracle because it directly entered into oracle

Naveen@21
4-Participant
(To:Naveen@21)

when i login to the PTC it shows somewhen i login to the PTC it shows some

Naveen@21 wrote:

when i installing the creo parametrics the status will shows like the completed with warning and that warning also mentioned in the below as per the JRE version out of date i click to install for a latest versin also but i don't know how to run that program from oracle because it directly entered into oraclewhen i installing the creo parametrics the status will shows like the completed with warning and that warning also mentioned in the below as per the JRE version out of date i click to install for a latest versin also but i don't know how to run that program from oracle because it directly entered into oracle

Hi,

according to the picture, installation is OK. Information related to JRE is not important.

Try starting Creo.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags